Reporting of Overgrown Vegetation

Published: 07 November 2019

Residents are reminded that they should report any concerns with regards to overgrown tress or bushes (or indeed any other Highways concerns) to Essex County Council in the first instance.

Using the link on the ECC website and going to "tell us about something", residents are able to see if the concerns / issues have already been reported and what other local issues have been reported. A report number will be issued once you have submitted your request, enabling you to track your request.

Essex Highways will assess and prioritise requests accordingly.