Councillor Vacancy

Published: 12 April 2023

Councillor Vacancy

Applications are invited from Members of the public to become a
Great Burstead and South Green Village Councillor.

In order to be considered for the vacancy, applications must be an elector aged 18 or over, be a British, Commonwealth or Euro national subject, who has resided or worked within Great Burstead and South Green, or lived within 3 miles of the boundary for the 12 months preceding the application.

Would you like to get involved in your local community?
Do you have ideas of improvements for the area?
It is a great opportunity for you to have some input into the future of Great Burstead and South Green.

For more information and to obtain an application form please visit our website:


or contact the Clerk Mrs Mel Linwood via email: